Living Well Matters operates from a core set of beliefs that guides our mental health and wellness services.
- Good mental heath equals peace of mind.
- All people can have good mental health and can live well.
- All people deserve quality and ethical mental health services provided by mental health professionals who are authentic, knowledgeable, skilled, and culturally relevant.
- People have the ability to turn their circumstances around for the better and are not confined by their circumstances. Transformation occurs when people take active steps to change.
- Knowledge is power; using that knowledge helps us grow.
"I Can Live Well!"
Despite what has happened to us, or what is happening around us, we have the ability to live well. Our ability to live well is connected to our decision to make healthy choices and to move courageously toward healing.